Wednesday, September 2, 2015

6.- The young lady and the dragon.


6th chapter is done guys~, read it while it's hot. Anyways I'll check it again later to look for any errors. Hope you guys enjoy it! this days i have been really lucky because i have had quite the amount of free time to be able to finish this chapters before school.

Thanks to Guro-san for giving a rough translation of the greek parts which will be added in a smaller text below said lines.


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
6.- The young lady and the dragon.
[KyaooOOo!]


The wolf I hit howls as it was sent flying until he crashed his back on a tree.
Incidentally that monster’s name is Grey Wolf, even if he is twice my size he was a disappointment.


The day slowly starts to end, I suppose this guy will be today’s last spoil.


[24 experience points have been obtained]
[Because of the effects of Title Skill [Walking Egg] another 24 experience points were obtained.]


Since I repelled the swarm of caterpillars I have been attacking other monsters, I have been targeting monster who have lower status or rank than me, but my level hasn’t increased that easily nor I have gotten any new skills.
Well I did get one skill though, Title Skill [Careful Thinking: Lv1].
But getting that skill made me feel as if I was getting rebuked.


Also [Solitude Resistance] and [Inspect Status] did increased a bit.
Because I have been constantly inspecting the monster’s status.
And about [Solitude Resistance], there was nothing i could do about it, I’m pretty lonely. I would like to talk more with God’s Voice-chan


It has passed 3 days since the Dark Worms attack, and my level has increased 5 times making it 20.
Just 5 more levels and I will be able to evolve.


I frantically hunt for the low level Grey Wolves.
The ones around Lv 6 are easy to beat, as they are not able to hurt me. The one I fought a moment ago was a lone lv6.
However, I would like something a little more dangerous.


I would like to get into a reckless fight that way for sure it would give me enough experience to evolve. At least that is what I think.
I suppose that idea is the most different that what I would think in Japan.


But, what’s up with that.
I haven’t felt as if it was troublesome to keep living, once in a while I hear God’s Voice in my head, telling me to hurry.
It just says one word, “Become strong”
I don’t feel as if I was blindly following that belief, but it’s more like as if someone was pulling me by the back of my hair.
Although I don’t have any hair right now.


I roast the Grey Wolf with [Baby Breath] in order to eat it.
It’s smelly and grotesque but this is a feast if I compare it to eating a giant caterpillar.
Still, I wish I had some pepper.


「Κάνω εγείρουν μου-όπως το όνομα. Και είναι σε θέση να εργαστεί σταθερά!」 (I will raise my name(fame) in order to be able to work more regularly!)


Eh, what’s that voice?


「……Εγώ, τρομακτικό」 (I'm scared...)
「Και επειδή αναγνωρίζω μόνο το χέρι της μαγείας, Διαβάστε σωστά」
(This wasn't translated but it's something about magic according to Guro-san)


As I’m eating my meat the I begin to hear voices of the people.
The owners of the voices seem to be a young boy, a young girl, and an old person.
The young man seems to be having fun while the young girl is scared, and the old person seems to be a modest person.


Eh, seriously?
All this time I've been lonely, because inside of it forest there is only monsters and no one to talk to it would be impossible to not feel alone.
Until now the one thing I have craved the most was for some human contact.


Although I can’t understand the language, there is always something than can be done.
There is Body Language for example.


Let’s eat the wolf’s meat as fast as I can.
I’ll eat it quickly and then join them.


After I finish I run towards the direction of the voices.


Because of the many trees between us I can only barely see a man wearing an armor.
The other two are probably near him.


[Gaaa!]


I try to muster out my voice, and from my mouth what comes out is a dragon's roar.
Waving my big ‘hands’ in order to show that I’m not dangerous.
It seems that I really am an idiot, I just look like a fool.


When the man looks my way he stops laughing and walking.
After him, the other two also stop and their figures enter my field of vision.
Their voices really fit the outward appearance of the other two, one is wearing an armor, the other a robe, and the girl really looks out of a fantasy book.
They were expecting to see at least one monster, well, nothing I can do about that this world is “that type of world” after all.


Anyways, leaving that aside… were my friendly tactics successful?
The one that looks like the leader seems to be happily laughing… laughing.
While laughing he takes out his sword and points it at me.


Even if there is distance between us, he slashes his sword which makes a white flash illusion, and while the attack comes at me it mows down the grass in its path.
Because I had both of my arms up the attack hit my abdomen directly.
Leaving an horizontal red line on it.


[Gaa!]


It seriously hurts! It’s really different from the wolf fangs!
Even if it’s late I will inspect his status.


‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
〖ドーズ・ドグルマード〗
(TL/N: You are welcome to give me name ideas if you can think of something better, since i'm bad with names)
[Douz Dogurmalt]
Race: Earthling - Human
Lv: 14/45
HP: 38/42
MP: 11/15
Attack: 40+12
Defense: 28+6
Magic: 17
Agility: 22


Equipment:
Hands: [Long Sword: D+]
Body: [Red Copper Armor: D]


Special Skills:
[Grisha Language: Lv6]
[Sword Talent: Lv2]


Resistance Skills:
[Soul Contamination Resistance: Lv3]


Normal Skills:
[Shockwave: Lv2] [Flame Slash: Lv1] [Intimidation: Lv3]


Title Skills:
[Beginner Soldier: Lv4]
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐


.... I see, that last attack was [Shockwave]
His name is Douz and his race ‘Earthling - Human’... 'Earthling' I'll suppose that’s because he is a human who lives on earth?


Anyways, it seems that I have been thought to be an enemy.
Even though I don’t have any intent to kill.
While I’m frantically waving my hands to show that I'm not dangerous, he seems to be smiling


[Gaa, Gaagaa!]


While Douz is laughing he releases his second attack.
No good, that guy is full of determination, I have to escape from here.
Their levels are high, the three of them could kill me in an instant


Since I missed the chance to avoid I have to guard with my arms.
I receive the attack splendidly it’s pretty strong. After several attacks I raise my hands.


「Αποφάσεις αγοράς υπεραστικών έχει απομείνει για μένα! φως μαγεία〖ακτίνα〗!」 (*Some kind of incantation* Light Magic [Ray]!)


The old person takes out a staff and points it at me.
Merciless.
His eyes just look at me disinterestedly as if i just was a prey.


From the back a bright light shines making me reflexively close my eyes.
In that moment I felt an intense hot sensation go inside my body.


What the, is he a magician!?
Because of his appearance and staff there is no other guess.
I never thought that there was such thing as magic.


[Gaa!]


Because of the pain I fall on to the ground.


[Resistance Skill [Magic Resistance: Lv1] was acquired]


I make some distance between us and change into a position in order to escape quickly.
I should have escaped from the beginning, that way there wouldn’t have been a fight at all.


It was my own carelessness that the humans were able to approach me.
And because of my longing for another person it was that I made a bad decision.
Right now, I'm not a human. I’m a monster. That realization is too bitter.


My body is becoming heavy and numb.
If i opened my status, it would probably say that this is paralysis.


Two of them are slowly approaching while the other one seems to be running.


「Δεν είναι εχθρότητα προς αυτό το δράκο!」
(Don't be hostile towards this dragon!)


I heard the young lady shout.
The girl lifts me by the neck and stands in front of me in order to protect me.
I don’t understand what they are saying but there are tears in her eyes which makes the other two stop.


The old man seems to awkwardly scratch his head while Douz with an apathetic face clicks his tongue and sheaths his sword.
was I… saved?


The young lady approaches me and pets my head.


「Ανάκτηση μαγεία〖υπόλοιπο〗」
(Recovery Magic [Rest])


The young lady seems to say something and then my body is wrapped by a gentle light.
The numbness and the pain in my body calms down thanks to this.
She looks at my face and then laughs in relief.


「καλός?」
(Are you alright?)


Those words that leak from her mouth.
Is the Grisha language which I don’t understand, I wonder what is she saying, but I feel that I understand what it is.
“Are you alright?” she said, by those words I check my body.


To the lonesome me, those words made tears come out of my eyes.
I was glad.


[Gaa....]


Thank you, that is what I intended to say.
As if understanding the meaning of that she starts to pet my head.


Douz tells the girl to hurry.
The girl then returns a short answer and Douz tried to say something again but the old man calms him down.
As both the old man and Douz walk away into the forest he clicks his tongue.


The girl seems to have stayed to see if the paralysis still remained in my body.
Although the three of them came together, is it okay to leave her alone?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I finally did it my first first! Also thanks for the chapter.

      Delete
  2. I'm the first at this time and moment in space and time (?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new chapter! Good thing he met a kind hearted girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anyone who can translate Greek? It seems to be actual Greek as Google Translate is able to get a rough translation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is greek but the syntax is extremely bad even worse than a grade schoolers

      Delete
  5. He is stupid doesnt he remember his species is supposed to taste delicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rough translation

    「Κάνω εγείρουν μου-όπως το όνομα. Και είναι σε θέση να εργαστεί σταθερά!」
    -> I want to raise my name (Fame) and able to work steadily!

    「……Εγώ, τρομακτικό」
    ->...... I, Frightened.

    「Και επειδή αναγνωρίζω μόνο το χέρι της μαγείας, Διαβάστε σωστά」
    -> Something about magic.

    「Αποφάσεις αγοράς υπεραστικών έχει απομείνει για μένα! φως μαγεία〖ακτίνα〗!」
    -> I don't get the first part but it was incantation, then next was Light Magic "Ray"

    「Δεν είναι εχθρότητα προς αυτό το δράκο!」
    -> Don't hostile towards this dragon!

    「Ανάκτηση μαγεία〖υπόλοιπο〗」
    -> Recovery Magic "Rest"

    「καλός?」
    -> Good?

    Thanks for the Chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, thanks guro, I'll add this in a small text below each line.

      Delete
    2. No no, I'm not good at Greek so expect mistake in what I said above.

      Delete
    3. I know, but still i would like to give my thanks to you for giving a rough translation. Also it fits so for the moment it doesnt matter that much.

      Delete
    4. The part that you dont understand sais "decisions of purchace of busses has remained for me" which doesnt make sense

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. specifically, a "Delicious" monster that "Tastes good with sauce" according to his official description. Seriously, how do you forget something like that when it refers to yourself. If Voice-Of-God tells me my species tastes good with sauce, that is going to stick#1 in my mind for along time.

      Delete
  8. Later he should get the ultimate attack of all things small and cute... 'Moe-moe Attack'.... instant win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this feeling he is going to get tamed and forced to obey...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this guy is stupid how did he forget he isn't human and his species is suppose to taste really good

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is some crappy Greek. Probably bad translator software...
    Anyway:
    「Και επειδή αναγνωρίζω μόνο το χέρι της μαγείας, Διαβάστε σωστά」
    Means:
    And because I acknowledge only the hand of magic, Read properly

    ReplyDelete
  12. 「Αποφάσεις αγοράς υπεραστικών έχει απομείνει για μένα! φως μαγεία〖ακτίνα〗!」ok. This is eve funnier:
    Decisions of buying suburban is left for me! light magic [ray]

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a dam idiot.. he should have died.. stupid luck of mcs

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Look, it's humans, I'm supposed to be tasty and I'm a freaking dragon that normally hunt other beings and probably isn't reasonable, let's go up to them and roar a bit all of a sudden, it's a great idea, they surely won't attack me and instead understand that I am not dangerous at all"

    Seriously, this... really? REALLY? is he that retarded? No wonder the reviews given were that bad... I felt the first chapters were pretty cool, but it seems I will not be able to read this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in his initial self-identify description there was something about his brain being undeveloped or something like that. presumably he's stupid because he's in the body of a baby of his species, even if he has human knowledge. I sure hope that is it, and he gets less idiotic as he grows up. It would also explain why he constantly whines just because he's alone for a couple days, like a little kid. Hopefully it's that and he's just not pathetically needy.

      Delete
  15. Γεια σε όλους εδώ στο φόρουμ αυτό είμαι τόσο ευτυχής που έχω αυτή τη μεγάλη ευκαιρία να έρθω εδώ και να μοιραστώ τη μαρτυρία μου για το πώς ο Δρ Isiramen ήταν σε θέση να με θεραπεύσει εντελώς από την ασθένεια του έρπητα, έχω πάσχει από αυτή την ασθένεια για περίπου 4 χρόνια τώρα , έχω δοκιμάσει διάφορους τρόπους για να απαλλαγούμε από αυτό τον ιό από το σώμα μου, έχω επίσης αγορά για ιατρική περίθαλψη από το γιατρό μου, αλλά όλοι απέτυχαν, κάποτε πίσω από αυτή τη στιγμή, ενώ περιηγούσα στο Διαδίκτυο βρήκα κάποια καλή παρατήρηση σχετικά με τον Dr Isiramen Herbal Η ιατρική και το πώς το χρησιμοποίησε για να σώσει ψυχές από διαφορετικές ασθένειες, συμπεριλαμβανομένου του καρκίνου, κάποιος είπε επίσης ότι είχε θεραπευτεί από έρπητα από το φάρμακό του και έδωσαν τα στοιχεία επικοινωνίας σε περίπτωση που κάποιος χρειάζεται τη βοήθειά του, αποφάσισα να έρθω σε επαφή με τον Dr Ο Isiramen και του είπα για την ασθένεια του έρπητα μου είπε να μην ανησυχώ ότι επρόκειτο να μου στείλει το φυτικό φάρμακο του μόνο που έπρεπε να κάνω είναι να του στείλω τα προσωπικά μου στοιχεία και επίσης τη διεύθυνση του σπιτιού μου, , μετα Χριστον Τον έκανα ό, τι απαιτούσε αυτός ο άνθρωπος, πήρα το φάρμακο ακριβώς όπως συνταγογραφήθηκε από τον ίδιο, μου είπε να πάω για έλεγχο στο νοσοκομείο που έκανα και για μεγάλη μου έκπληξη ο γιατρός μου μου είπε ο έρπης Ο ιός δεν ήταν πια εκεί έχω πάει ακόμα σε άλλο νοσοκομείο για καλύτερη επιβεβαίωση ότι ήταν ακόμα το ίδιο πράγμα Σήμερα είμαι τόσο χαρούμενος που είμαι Αρνητικός πάλι, ο Δρ Isiramen μου έχει δώσει λόγους να μοιραστώ τα δάκρυα της Χαράς, μπορείτε να φτάσετε στον Δρ Isiramen με το ηλεκτρονικό του ταχυδρομείο απευθυνθείτε στο (oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com) ή καλέστε τον αριθμό του WhatsApp +2 {34} 8117963221 ευχαριστεί και πάλι το DR Isiramen Θεός να σας ευλογεί και την οικογένειά σας.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The retardness MC has shown in this chapter has taken all my positive feedback about this WN. Seriously? Forgetting he's a delicious addition to a soup and instead go interact with humans? Then say he didn't think magic exists at all when there clearly is a magic attribute in the status screen? Wow. Just wow. I'm seriously getting annoyed here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is unnaturally lonely to the point of mental illness jesus christ

    ReplyDelete